Life can take a toll on your body and emotions. Too many people don’t understand this connection. Instead of releasing emotions and healing, individuals continue to push their emotions deeper and deeper. Left unchecked, negative feelings like anger, pain, and fear can move into the stomach, kidney, liver, heart, or other vital systems—essentially taking over the body and mind. In turn this drives emotions deeper into the body, creating a negative downward spiral.
Young Living essential oils offer natural solutions to combat and overcome negative emotions. The Golden Touch 1™ kit, along with sacred frankincense, can be used to release deep, negative feelings, which will help you overcome emotional hurdles. Just follow these easy steps:
- DiGize™: If you are experiencing ongoing digestive issues, rub a few drops of DiGize on your abdomen to help release emotions stored in the stomach.
- EndoFlex™: Apply a few drops of EndoFlex over your kidneys to let go of the fear that might stop you from moving forward.
- Melrose™: Emotions can be taxing to your system. Apply Melrose to your solar plexus (upper stomach area) to help reduce mental fatigue.
- Raven™: Rub a few drops of Raven on your chest to release tension in the body that is hard process and let go of.
- R.C.™: Your lungs and circulatory system can also be affected by emotions. Diffuse R.C. to help process negative emotions stored in these areas.
- Thieves®: Rub Thieves on the bottoms of your feet to give your body and immune system the support and protection it needs to overcome unwanted emotions.
- Sacred Frankincense: Use sacred frankincense to improve mental clarity and spiritual well-being.
By using these wonderful oils you are adding to the power within to overcome hurdles that might be standing in your way of achieving greater wellness, purpose, and abundance.
—Kaye Lynne Murphy, LMT
Kaye Lynne Murphy, LMT, is a licensed massage therapist specializing in Raindrop Therapy and emotional release on people of all ages. She is the author of “The 15-minute Feelings Release” CD, a self-help emotional release program following Young Living’s Feelings Kit, and a 30-min. Raindrop Therapy DVD. Her practice includes helping adults and children better themselves by using Young Living essential oils. Kaye Lynne uses only Young Living products in her practice. You can register for her free e-NewsLetter at www.kayelynne.com.
Golden Touch 1™ is an excellent Young Living essential oil kit to use for those healing from the trauma of physical abuse. Many times the visual effects of abuse heal, but the emotional damage remains. Negative emotions, if left unchecked, can move into the stomach, kidneys, liver, heart, or other vital systems in the form of anger, pain, and fear. If overlooked, these negative emotions can be locked in the body, reeking havoc on emotional and physical health. Some ignore the negative energy, making the emotions dig deeper into the body.
The Golden Touch 1 kit from Young Living can help release deep, negative emotions to help the healing process. Try these simple ideas:
If experiencing ongoing digestive issues, take a few drops of Di-Gize and rub some on your abdomen to help unwind emotions stored in the stomach.
Apply a few drops of EndoFlex over the kidney area to help release anger.
Apply JuvaFlex to the bottom of the feet to discharge any toxins and help release emotional discomfort out of the tissues.
Abuse can be taxing to your system. By applying a few drops of Melrose to your solar plexus (upper stomach area), you can help reduce mental fatigue.
Apply a few drops of Raven to the chest to release tension in your body that is hard to process.
The lungs and circulatory system can also be affected by physical abuse. Diffuse R.C. (or smell it right from the bottle) to process negative emotions stored in these important areas.
Apply Thieves to the feet to support your body’s immune system while creating a feeling of protection and courage.
Peace be with you,