Does your body need a little essential oil pampering to help you keep up with the summer’s 5Ks, days at the park, cycling, sports, and more? Regardless of your favorite warm-weather activities, you’ll love our August promotion, designed with your summer fun in mind! With your 300 PV order, you can receive 5-ml bottles of White Fir—a promotion exclusive—Eucalyptus Blue, and Peppermint essential oils, plus BLM™ capsules and a $15 product credit!
Not available for purchase as a single oil, White Fir is an August promotion exclusive! This remarkable essential oil’s woodsy, evergreen aroma is perfect for lifting the mind. It is also rich in compounds that soothe muscles after exercise or other strenuous activity.
Grown and harvested with care on our farm in Ecuador, Eucalyptus Blue has a purifying, balanced scent and is perfect for even those sensitive to other eucalyptus oils. Use in rejuvenating sports massage and spa treatments or diffuse or inhale directly to lift spirits and refresh the mind.
A perennial favorite essential oil, Peppermint’s invigorating, minty aroma can refresh the mind. Its high menthol content creates a powerful cooling effect when applied topically, and it can be used to comfort tired muscles after physical activity.
A proprietary blend of powerful ingredients—such as MSM, glucosamine sulfate, and manganese citrate—with an essential oil boost, BLM supports normal joint, muscle, and ligament health. Take it daily to support your body during whatever physical activities the day brings!*
Use your $15 product credit just like cash toward any order of any Young Living product! Look for this special credit to appear on your account by September 20, which you may then apply to your order for a $15 discount.
How would you use these products to stay active? Let us know your thoughts in the comments! Go to YoungLiving.com for full offer details and visit Virtual Office to update your order and receive these free products.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Young Living Founder and CEO D. Gary Young has a passion for traveling the world in search of new essential oils. One of these new oils, Xiang Mao, was discovered high in Taiwan’s southeastern mountain slopes and is grown by the aboriginal Paiwan tribe. Commonly known as red lemongrass, Xiang Mao means “aromatic grass for rapid enlightenment” and is a rapid-growing clump grass that can grow up to 6 feet tall.
Xiang Mao was traditionally used to freshen household air, enlighten the mind, and moisturize skin. It was also used in folk medicine for its calming effects and to promote relaxation. Xiang Mao’s benefits and versatility make it ideal for many everyday uses.
Xiang Mao Benefits:
- Useful as an all-natural way to clean
- Keeps skin moisturized and fresh and may support skin in addressing blemishes*
- Adds a hint of lemon taste to your favorite beverages
Ways to Use Xiang Mao:
- Diffuse or apply a drop of Xiang Mao to your temples to support positive meditation and promote calm and relaxing feelings. It may also be used for a daily boost of encouragement.
- Diffuse Xiang Mao alone or with Dorado Azul, Citronella, and Myrtle to create a powerful, pesticide-free, natural, and safe insect deterrent. (Additional essential oils that could be used with Xiang Mao for an insect repellant include Patchouli, Cedarwood, Melaleuca Alternifolia, and Eucalyptus Blue.)
- Use the above-mentioned oils to create a natural bug spray that is safe enough to apply directly to your skin. (Use 10–20 drops of each oil in a base of distilled water or drop the oils into standing water around your yard and home to help prevent mosquitoes.)
- Mix Xiang Mao with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to your feet following a warm bath to encourage relaxation.
- Use this oil as a cleansing agent to help purify surfaces. Add it to Thieves® Household Cleaner or add 20–30 drops in a small spray bottle of distilled water and use it on countertops. For furniture polish, use the same mixture, adding ½ cup olive oil to protect and nourish wood furniture.
- Use Xiang Mao in Young Living’s Bath & Shower Gel Base for a clean, refreshing aroma at bath time.
- Make an all-natural soap with this new single oil.
As always, we’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below telling us how you use Xiang Mao!
—Heidi Jeanfreau, YL International and Portfolio Brand Manager
Between meeting new teachers, stockpiling school supplies, and helping kids keep up with schoolwork, the beginning of school can be stressful. But don’t worry—the pressures and fast pace of the back to school season don’t have to put your family’s wellness in the backseat.
We have created a special rewards pack for your September order designed to help you make sure that no matter the size of your family, your wellness kit is fully stocked and that you are ready for anything, from protecting against germs, to supporting healthy digestion!
Hit 250 PV with your September order and get a free Thieves® Spray, Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier three pack, 15-ml DiGize™, and 5-ml Eucalyptus Blue—worth $92.76 in retail! You can also reach 190 PV to earn the DiGize and Eucalyptus Blue.
Discover what makes these products perfect for your home:
Thieves Spray comes in a convenient, 1-ounce, take-anywhere spray bottle. It is ideal to clean surfaces at home or while traveling. Spritz on countertops, door handles, armrests, keyboards, and more for greater peace of mind!
Washing your hands with soap and water isn’t always an option. When you’re on the go, use Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier for a gentle, skin-friendly way to purify your hands with the power of Thieves!
Follow up a heavy meal with the refreshing, digestion-supporting essential oils in DiGize, which combines ginger, peppermint, fennel, lemongrass and other oils. Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil and massage on the abdomen or take internally in a vegetarian capsule.*
Eucalyptus Blue is grown and harvested with care at the Young Living farm in Ecuador. With a purifying, balanced scent, Eucalyptus Blue is popular for use at spas and in massages. Dilute this invigorating essential oil and apply to chest and throat, inhale directly, or diffuse for a cool, soothing vapor.†
Visit Virtual Office today to update your order and receive these free products.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
†For external use only.