Life can take a toll on your body and emotions. Too many people don’t understand this connection. Instead of releasing emotions and healing, individuals continue to push their emotions deeper and deeper. Left unchecked, negative feelings like anger, pain, and fear can move into the stomach, kidney, liver, heart, or other vital systems—essentially taking over the body and mind. In turn this drives emotions deeper into the body, creating a negative downward spiral.
Young Living essential oils offer natural solutions to combat and overcome negative emotions. The Golden Touch 1™ kit, along with sacred frankincense, can be used to release deep, negative feelings, which will help you overcome emotional hurdles. Just follow these easy steps:
- DiGize™: If you are experiencing ongoing digestive issues, rub a few drops of DiGize on your abdomen to help release emotions stored in the stomach.
- EndoFlex™: Apply a few drops of EndoFlex over your kidneys to let go of the fear that might stop you from moving forward.
- Melrose™: Emotions can be taxing to your system. Apply Melrose to your solar plexus (upper stomach area) to help reduce mental fatigue.
- Raven™: Rub a few drops of Raven on your chest to release tension in the body that is hard process and let go of.
- R.C.™: Your lungs and circulatory system can also be affected by emotions. Diffuse R.C. to help process negative emotions stored in these areas.
- Thieves®: Rub Thieves on the bottoms of your feet to give your body and immune system the support and protection it needs to overcome unwanted emotions.
- Sacred Frankincense: Use sacred frankincense to improve mental clarity and spiritual well-being.
By using these wonderful oils you are adding to the power within to overcome hurdles that might be standing in your way of achieving greater wellness, purpose, and abundance.
—Kaye Lynne Murphy, LMT
Kaye Lynne Murphy, LMT, is a licensed massage therapist specializing in Raindrop Therapy and emotional release on people of all ages. She is the author of “The 15-minute Feelings Release” CD, a self-help emotional release program following Young Living’s Feelings Kit, and a 30-min. Raindrop Therapy DVD. Her practice includes helping adults and children better themselves by using Young Living essential oils. Kaye Lynne uses only Young Living products in her practice. You can register for her free e-NewsLetter at www.kayelynne.com.
I’m excited to talk about some of the special holiday offers that were just made available in our new Seasonal Essentials 2011 catalog! It’s always one of our most popular promotions, featuring unique (and discounted!) product bundles, limited-time offers, and unique YL-branded items.
It’s hard to choose, but if I had to give just one recommendation it would be the Slique™ Tea Collection. This collection comes in a beautiful, custom gift package and features the new Slique Tea and a set of Young Living branded collector mugs. Slique Tea launched last month and quickly became one of Young Living’s most popular products, so we’re excited to have a limited number of kits available for this promotion! Other seasonal promotions include:
- Aria™ Ultrasonic Diffuser—Buy an Aria diffuser and receive a free Essential Oil Diffuser (well, jet, and nebulizer).
- Progessence™ Plus—Get 10% off Progessence Plus serum October 1–December 31.
- Tranquil™ Essential Oil Roll-on—Buy any two Roll-on Collections and get a free Tranquil.
- Roller Fitments—Buy any two Essential Oil Mini Collections and get a free ten-pack of the new Roller Fitments.
As always, we do have limited supply of these holiday items. When they’re gone, they’re gone—so be sure and order yours soon!
—Ryan Seely, YL Product Marketing Manager
The start of the school year stirs different emotions for everyone. As a parent sending my son to kindergarten, I am experiencing a lot of anxiety right now. Most of that anxiety is centered on him fitting in. Will he make friends? Will he be bullied? But perhaps an equally important question I should be asking myself is “what is he bringing home?” We all expect our children to bring assignments home, but it’s not until the coughing and sneezing begins that we realize germs and disease found their way into the backpack!
Young Living’s Thieves® line of therapeutic-grade products gives parents the tools they need to defend the home against unwanted guests. This unique product line contains an array of natural household products that you can feel confident about using in your home. Because of the natural purifying properties of the essential oils in Thieves blend, these products make safe, effective alternatives to the harsh, synthetic chemicals on the market. Thieves essential oil blend has also been university tested and found to be highly effective against airborne bacteria when diffused.
Young Living recommends the following products to help defend your home:
- Thieves essential oil blend—Found in Thieves product line and can be diffused and orally consumed
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap—Dispensed as a rich foam, this soap contains gentle ingredients and can be used often without drying or stripping the skin
- Thieves Household Cleaner—An all-purpose, environmentally friendly cleaner with lemon essential oil for added cleaning power
- Thieves Spray—Ideal for use on door handles, toilet seats, and any surface that needs cleansing to protect from dust, mold, and undesirable microorganisms
- Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier—An all-natural hand purifier designed to cleanse and refresh the hands
Using any combinations of Thieves products daily is an easy way to protect against germs. Visit our Thieves product page to learn more about all the products available in this line.
Tell us how you use Thieves in your home! Leave your favorite Thieves tips in the comments section below.
—Ryan Seely, YL Product Marketing Manager
Do you know that smell can trigger memories and bring the memories back? You have experienced familiar smells, like your grandma’s bread baking or freshly cut grass. When you first smelled these kinds of aromas, your brain created new associations from the smell and the experience. It automatically attaches the positive or negative emotion you are feeling at the time of the smell. So, in the future when you experience the smell again, you also experience the positive or negative emotion associated with that smell. Aromatherapy—the use of aromatic plants for wellness—acts in a similar way. An aromatic plant oil is breathed in and can trigger the sense of an emotion. Emotions such sadness, grief, or anger can be released and replaced with positive emotions such as joy, comfort, peace, and calmness.
Now for some practical uses of Young Living’s therapeutic-grade essential oils. Here are a few simple steps you can use with Release™ and Joy™ oil blends to rid yourself of unwanted emotions and replace them with desirable ones:
- Place a few drops of Release over the liver and hold it as you feel heat release and emotions calm.
- Add a few drops of Joy to your bath water to uplift your mood before you start the day.
- Diffuse Release for a time then Joy throughout the house to move stale air.
- When negative emotions try to creep back, apply Release to the heart.
- Put Joy on the crown of the head to invigorate, enhance, and create positive emotions.
In the morning, when you pop out of bed, start the day right by grabbing Joy essential oil blend to empower you to take on the challenges of the day. In your first waking moments, prepare your body for the day both emotionally and spirituality. The right combination of oils can really help your day go smoothly. At night use Release to clear and let go of any negative experiences you had during the day, then sleep well until you start another morning with Joy.
Peace be with you,
Kaye Lynne Murphy, LMT
Kaye Lynne Murphy, LMT, is a licensed massage therapist specializing in Raindrop Therapy and emotional release on people of all ages. She is the author of “The 15-minute Feelings Release” CD, a self-help emotional release program following Young Living’s Feelings Kit, and a 30-min. Raindrop Therapy DVD. Her practice includes helping adults and children better themselves by using Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils. She uses only Young Living products in her practice. You can register for her free e-NewsLetter at www.kayelynne.com
Last month I had the privilege of introducing Young Living Essential Oils to thousands of people in Southern California at both the Women’s Conference and the TEDMED Conference.
My journey started at the 24th annual Women’s Conference, where over 14,000 attendees gathered to be inspired by the likes of Maria Shriver, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Michelle Obama, Dr. Jill Biden, the Honorable Sandra Day O’Connor, former Associate Justice the Honorable Ruth Ginsburg, Erin Brockovich, and Pulitzer Prize-winning and National Book Award-winning poet Mary Oliver, among many others. The central theme was “Empowering women to be architects for change,” and the energy of inspiration and possibility was truly palpable.
Also speaking at the Women’s Conference was fashion designer and philanthropist Donna Karan. Donna’s commitment to philanthropy and global healing led her to found the Urban Zen Foundation, an organization that brings together like-minded people and organizations to define solutions and implement action in the areas of well-being, empowering children, and preserving culture. Young Living has partnered extensively with Urban Zen for the past two years, working to bring the healing power of essential oils to even more people.
I was privileged to be part of Urban Zen’s booth at the Women’s Conference, which was a beautiful space where visitors relaxed while they waited for a complimentary 10–15 minute aromatherapy and Reiki healing session. Our space was a haven from the rest of the busy conference; I watched people visibly become more relaxed and calm as they inhaled the uplifting properties of the essential oils. We diffused Thieves® essential oil blend in an Aria™ diffuser, and the aroma carried into a majority of the enormous marketplace. Other essential oils used in the healing sessions included peppermint, frankincense, lavender, Peace & Calming®, and Valor®; in all we provided more than 120 wellness sessions throughout the entire conference!
After the Women’s Conference ended we drove to San Diego for the TEDMED conference at the Hotel Del Coronado, an annual event where the best in health care and medicine come together to share the latest ideas. Again with Donna Karan and the Urban Zen team, we created a sanctuary for healing and wellness where we offered complimentary wellness sessions using Young Living essential oils. We used a wide variety of essential oils on our visitors, including Thieves, PanAway®, Deep Relief™ Essential Oil Roll-On, Valor, Joy™, frankincense, Gentle Baby™, Grounding™, jasmine, and peppermint.
Both events were great ways to showcase how companies like Urban Zen and Young Living are bridging the gap between Western and Eastern wellness modalities. I’m proud to belong to organizations that strive to honor their stewardship to bring healing to the world.
Tracy Griffiths, RPP, RPE, CMT
We want to hear from our distributors! Tell us in fifteen seconds or less what Young Living essential oil you like to use in your Aria™ Ultrasonic Diffuser, and you could win $875 in free products!
Entering is easy:
1. If you don’t already own an Aria Ultrasonic Diffuser, purchase one today. Shop now!
2. Shoot your fifteen-second video. To qualify, videos must contain the following elements:
- Your first name
- That you are a Young Living member
- Your Aria must be present in the video
- Explain which oil you like to diffuse most and why
3. Title your video “What’s in Your Aria?” so we can find your entry.
4. Videos should be uploaded to YouTube and must be tagged with each of the following key words:
- Young Living
- Essential Oil
Winners will receive an Aria Ultrasonic Diffuser (a perfect gift for the holidays), a TheraPro™ Premium Diffuser, and a $500 Young Living product credit.
One winning video will be selected each Friday from October 15 to December 10, 2010. The winning video will be the one that we feel best represents a strong passion for the Aria diffuser and for Young Living.
- Video must be fifteen seconds or less in length.
- Videos must be uploaded to YouTube and be tagged with the following keywords: Aria, Ultrasonic, Diffuser, Young Living, and Essential Oil.
- You must title your video “What’s in Your Aria?”.
- After you upload your video, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (including your name and member number) notifying us of your submission.
- One winner will be announced every Friday from October 15 to December 10, 2010, via this web page and eNews.
- Employees of Young Living and their family members are not eligible to win.
If you haven’t had a chance to try out the Aria Ultrasonic Diffuser from Young Living Essential Oils, you’re in for a big surprise. The Aria is more than a diffuser—it’s a beautiful piece of décor that fits elegantly in any home. Don’t let the natural look of the solid wood base and glass top fool you into thinking the Aria is simplistic though. Inside are incredibly fun gadgets that will not only set the mood with your essential oils, but it’s also fun to share with your new Young Living friends.
Here are some features of the Aria not to miss:
- The wood base is American Maple and is absolutely gorgeous.
- The Aria has built-in speakers that play 12 minutes of relaxing music.
- Want to hear your own music? Simply plug in your own music player.
- Run the Aria from across the room with the remote control.
- Lights! Yes, the Aria has rotating LED lights to create a soothing ambiance.
I keep my Aria in my living room. I’m amazed how quickly people respond to the diffuser when they come into my house. Talking about Young Living products couldn’t be easier.
Have you purchased an Aria yet? I would love to hear your impressions. Just add your comments below.
One more thing: I recently did a demonstration video on YouTube for the Aria, so be sure to check it out!
Young Living Product Marketing Manager
Young Living recently unveiled two new diffusers—TheraPro Premium Diffuser and Aria Ultrasonic Diffuser. One of these two diffusers will fit your style of diffusing Young Living essential oils. In this post, I really like the TheraPro diffuser.
TheraPro Premium Diffuser
If you’re after serious therapeutic diffusion, TheraPro is the best choice.
The engineer who partnered with Young Living created this all-in-one model, making sure the oil droplets coming out of the atomizer are the smallest ever—between one and three microns. Small micron size means quick respiratory absorption for quick therapeutic action. To test it out, simply slip in a 15 ml bottle of any eucalyptus Young Living essential oil in and experience the difference.
The atomizing diffuser in the TheraPro is a real work horse. I turned on four TheraPros at maximum capacity in late December 2009, hoping to burn out the motors after a few weeks of continuous work. Guess what? Those four diffusers are still going after more than six months, with no sign of slowing down. I’m completely impressed with its solid construction.
The TheraPro is revolutionary because there is no mess and no wasted oil. Your 15 ml bottle of oil simply screws right into the atomizer; the atomizer sucks up the oil, disperses the vapor into the air, and returns the unused oil right back to the bottle. Amazing!
On the back, the TheraPro has an interface that gives you complete control of the amount of oil diffused and for how long. If you want more oil, just turn up the air volume. Don’t want it on continuously? Simply use the duration controls.
Young Living’s TheraPro is the best diffuser to buy if you want extras. It comes with a free 15 ml bottle of Thieves essential oil blend. There are also two atomizers included in the TheraPro box. Oh, yeah, if you want to get more atomizers, just give Young Living Customer Care a call and, they’ll hook you up with an pack of three accessory atomizers.
Product Manager—Essential Oils
If one of the new Young Living essential oil diffusers has caught your eye, you’ll want to check out the new demo videos. You can watch them to learn more about these diffusers and to help you decide which diffuser is right for you and your family. Be sure too, to let us know what you think about the diffusers and the demo videos.
Here’s the demo video for the new Aria™ Ultrasonic Diffuser:
And here’s the demo video for the new TheraPro™ Premium Diffuser:
We’re excited to announce the launch of brand new Young Living products from this year’s International Grand Convention in Salt Lake City. Founder and President Gary Young unveiled his latest discoveries from the Middle East, a new essential oil blend, plus exciting additions to our diffuser and essential living product lineups.
Sacred Frankincense Essential Oil—Gary Young has spent years researching the therapeutic and spiritual applications of frankincense essential oil. Sacred Frankincense is distilled from wild growth frankincense trees (Boswellia sacra) at the new Young Living distillery in Oman and is ideal for anyone who wants an enhanced spiritual experience.
Common Sense™ Essential Oil Blend—A combination of frankincense, ylang ylang, ocotea, RutaVaLa™, Dorado Azul, and lime essential oil formulated by Gary himself. Use this blend to help improve decision making, relieve stress, and focus your mind.
Aria™ Ultrasonic Diffuser—Combine the therapeutic benefits of essential oils with the relaxing sounds of your favorite music. The new Aria diffuser is an attractive way to share your love of essential oils with others and enjoy the relaxing benefits at home or at work.
TheraPro™ Premium Diffuser—The most advanced essential oil diffuser for targeted therapy, the new TheraPro diffuser utilizes revolutionary nebulizer technology for long-lasting results. This technology turns essential oils into micro-sized particles that enter the air more quickly and give your body instant benefits.
Progessence™ Plus Serum—A natural way to balance the female body, Progessence Plus is the first-ever progesterone serum on the market, and it’s only available through Young Living
Note that products will be available for purchase in the US and all not-for-resale (NFR) markets (except where restrictions prevent some product(s) from entering your country) on June 21, 2010.