Between meeting new teachers, stockpiling school supplies, and helping kids keep up with schoolwork, the beginning of school can be stressful. But don’t worry—the pressures and fast pace of the back to school season don’t have to put your family’s wellness in the backseat.
We have created a special rewards pack for your September order designed to help you make sure that no matter the size of your family, your wellness kit is fully stocked and that you are ready for anything, from protecting against germs, to supporting healthy digestion!
Hit 250 PV with your September order and get a free Thieves® Spray, Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier three pack, 15-ml DiGize™, and 5-ml Eucalyptus Blue—worth $92.76 in retail! You can also reach 190 PV to earn the DiGize and Eucalyptus Blue.
Discover what makes these products perfect for your home:
Thieves Spray comes in a convenient, 1-ounce, take-anywhere spray bottle. It is ideal to clean surfaces at home or while traveling. Spritz on countertops, door handles, armrests, keyboards, and more for greater peace of mind!
Washing your hands with soap and water isn’t always an option. When you’re on the go, use Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier for a gentle, skin-friendly way to purify your hands with the power of Thieves!
Follow up a heavy meal with the refreshing, digestion-supporting essential oils in DiGize, which combines ginger, peppermint, fennel, lemongrass and other oils. Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil and massage on the abdomen or take internally in a vegetarian capsule.*
Eucalyptus Blue is grown and harvested with care at the Young Living farm in Ecuador. With a purifying, balanced scent, Eucalyptus Blue is popular for use at spas and in massages. Dilute this invigorating essential oil and apply to chest and throat, inhale directly, or diffuse for a cool, soothing vapor.†
Visit Virtual Office today to update your order and receive these free products.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
†For external use only.
The question on everyone’s mind: “Who is the winner of the Slique® Tea giveaway?” Well the time has come to make the announcement. Drum roll please… Congratulations to Pam R., Pat P., and Jody R. They were the randomly chosen winners!
Now that the contest is wrapped up, we can talk about one of the best times of the year, Thanksgiving. Who doesn’t get excited about some of the most delicious food of the year, turkey, stuffing, and pumpkin pie? And don’t forget seconds! But with great food comes great regret. It seems like I always eat myself into a coma. Now I’ve been told on several occasions that the brain needs 15–20 minutes to tell the body that you are full and satisfied. Taking that into account, it’s 15–20 minutes of eating that probably shouldn’t have happened. For the three winners, Slique Tea is an obvious answer. Luckily for the rest of us, some of Young Living’s essential oils have beneficial properties we can fall back on.
Grapefruit essential oil—When diffused, grapefruit’s properties include refreshing, uplifting feelings and a triggered sense of fullness, which can help to curb the desire to gorge past a healthy capacity.
Spearmint essential oil—Spearmint oil has been used to assist digestion. Similar to grapefruit, spearmint has been known to curb appetite while adding feeling of balance and well-being.
DiGize™ essential oil blend—DiGize is blended with the highly favorable digestive aids peppermint, fennel, and patchouli oils that work collectively to help relieve digestive problems. This oil is best used to combat those moments where you may have overdone it at the dinner table.
The floor is yours! Share the favorite products you use below that will keep you healthy this holiday!
Marco Colindres III—YL Associate Product Marketing Manager
Life can take a toll on your body and emotions. Too many people don’t understand this connection. Instead of releasing emotions and healing, individuals continue to push their emotions deeper and deeper. Left unchecked, negative feelings like anger, pain, and fear can move into the stomach, kidney, liver, heart, or other vital systems—essentially taking over the body and mind. In turn this drives emotions deeper into the body, creating a negative downward spiral.
Young Living essential oils offer natural solutions to combat and overcome negative emotions. The Golden Touch 1™ kit, along with sacred frankincense, can be used to release deep, negative feelings, which will help you overcome emotional hurdles. Just follow these easy steps:
- DiGize™: If you are experiencing ongoing digestive issues, rub a few drops of DiGize on your abdomen to help release emotions stored in the stomach.
- EndoFlex™: Apply a few drops of EndoFlex over your kidneys to let go of the fear that might stop you from moving forward.
- Melrose™: Emotions can be taxing to your system. Apply Melrose to your solar plexus (upper stomach area) to help reduce mental fatigue.
- Raven™: Rub a few drops of Raven on your chest to release tension in the body that is hard process and let go of.
- R.C.™: Your lungs and circulatory system can also be affected by emotions. Diffuse R.C. to help process negative emotions stored in these areas.
- Thieves®: Rub Thieves on the bottoms of your feet to give your body and immune system the support and protection it needs to overcome unwanted emotions.
- Sacred Frankincense: Use sacred frankincense to improve mental clarity and spiritual well-being.
By using these wonderful oils you are adding to the power within to overcome hurdles that might be standing in your way of achieving greater wellness, purpose, and abundance.
—Kaye Lynne Murphy, LMT
Kaye Lynne Murphy, LMT, is a licensed massage therapist specializing in Raindrop Therapy and emotional release on people of all ages. She is the author of “The 15-minute Feelings Release” CD, a self-help emotional release program following Young Living’s Feelings Kit, and a 30-min. Raindrop Therapy DVD. Her practice includes helping adults and children better themselves by using Young Living essential oils. Kaye Lynne uses only Young Living products in her practice. You can register for her free e-NewsLetter at www.kayelynne.com.
Spring is finally here and it’s a good time to ensure your whole being is in resonance with the season! I want to share some tips that will help you clear and clean out the old, heavy energy of the winter and lighten up on all levels—physically, mentally, and emotionally.
According to the principles of yoga, doing poses (or asanas) that twist and turn the body—such as the Belly Twist Version A—massages the inner muscles and organs, essentially wringing out toxins while bringing in a rush of fresh oxygen and nutrients. This flushes impurities from inner tissues and helps organs perform their functions properly. This is an effective method for improving sluggish digestion. Other benefits of this pose include the stretching of back muscles, realignment and lengthening of the spine, and hydration of the spinal disks. The contraindications of this pose are recent or chronic injury to the knees, hips, or back.
Practice combining the Belly Twist with Young Living’s Di-Gize™ essential oil blend to enhance your body’s ability to digest properly and eliminate waste. This blend of tarragon, ginger, peppermint, juniper, fennel, lemongrass, anise, and patchouli helps support a healthy digestive system.
1. Lie on your back with your knees bent. This will take pressure off your lower back and soften your abdominal muscles.
2. Apply two drops of Di-Gize diluted with a small amount of V-6™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex to your abdomen. Gently massage your abdomen in a clockwise motion, beginning on the right side of your lower abdomen, working up the right side to the rib cage, crossing the abdomen just below the diaphragm, back down the left side of the abdomen, then back across the lower abdomen to where you began. Drop into the sensation of the massage and begin to slow down and deepen your breathing. This clockwise abdominal massage traces the motion of your large intestine’s elimination process and can assist with constipation. Repeat this 7–10 times.
Belly Twist Instructions:
1. Remain lying on your back and bring your arms out to the sides with the palms facing down in a T position. Bend both knees into the chest.
2. Exhale and drop both knees over to the left side of your body, twisting the spine and low back. Slide the knees as close to the left arm as possible. Look at the right fingertips.
3. Keep your shoulders flat to the floor, close your eyes, and relax into the posture. Let gravity pull the knees down, so you do not have to use any effort in this posture.
4. Breathe and hold for 6–10 breaths.
5. To release, inhale and roll the hips back to the floor
6. Repeat on other side.
7. Go back and twist on the side you started at and switch again.
After the Belly Twists, remember to drink several glasses of water to keep your body’s cleansing process in motion.
Spring is a great time of year for planting the seeds for your intentions. When our bodies are properly eliminating, we have more energy for creating and manifesting.
Tracy Griffiths, RPP, RPE
Tracy Griffiths is a Registered Polarity Practitioner and Registered Polarity Educator. Tracy directs of the Life Energy Institute/Grace Aroma Wellness, which offers continuing education for nurses in California, acupuncturists, and massage therapists nationally. Tracy teaches the essential oils component of the Urban Zen Integrative Therapy Program and is also the author of Aroma Yoga®: How to Use Essential Oils in Your Yoga Practice. Visit www.aromayogaguide.com for Tracy’s upcoming classes and workshops.
Golden Touch 1™ is an excellent Young Living essential oil kit to use for those healing from the trauma of physical abuse. Many times the visual effects of abuse heal, but the emotional damage remains. Negative emotions, if left unchecked, can move into the stomach, kidneys, liver, heart, or other vital systems in the form of anger, pain, and fear. If overlooked, these negative emotions can be locked in the body, reeking havoc on emotional and physical health. Some ignore the negative energy, making the emotions dig deeper into the body.
The Golden Touch 1 kit from Young Living can help release deep, negative emotions to help the healing process. Try these simple ideas:
If experiencing ongoing digestive issues, take a few drops of Di-Gize and rub some on your abdomen to help unwind emotions stored in the stomach.
Apply a few drops of EndoFlex over the kidney area to help release anger.
Apply JuvaFlex to the bottom of the feet to discharge any toxins and help release emotional discomfort out of the tissues.
Abuse can be taxing to your system. By applying a few drops of Melrose to your solar plexus (upper stomach area), you can help reduce mental fatigue.
Apply a few drops of Raven to the chest to release tension in your body that is hard to process.
The lungs and circulatory system can also be affected by physical abuse. Diffuse R.C. (or smell it right from the bottle) to process negative emotions stored in these important areas.
Apply Thieves to the feet to support your body’s immune system while creating a feeling of protection and courage.
Peace be with you,