Lavender essential oil—revered for centuries for its calming, relaxing, and balancing properties—is a key ingredient in many of Young Living’s products. Our Lavender Signature Series features some of our most popular lavender-infused products and is now being expanded to include shampoo and conditioner.
We are excited to announce the availability of Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner, which contain our classic formula of uniquely blended botanical extracts, vitamins, and lavender essential oil. These premium products gently cleanse and nourish hair to keep your tresses at their healthy best.
Young Living’s Lavender Signature Series also include the following products:
- Lavender Essential Oil—With its balancing properties that can boost stamina and energy, lavender’s soothing and refreshing aroma aids the body when adapting to stress or imbalance.
- Lavender Bath & Shower Gel—Whether you decide to soak in lavender-scented bubbles or cleanse with a lavender-enriched shower, Lavender Bath & Shower Gel will clean and rejuvenate your skin while calming and relaxing your mind.
- Lavender Hand & Body Lotion—Follow up your bath with Lavender Hand & Body Lotion to hydrate, moisturize, and protect your skin while relaxing your body.
- Lavender Foaming Hand Soap—Infused with lavender essential oil, vitamin E, and aloe to clean and condition your hands without drying or irritation.
- LavaDerm Cooling Mist™ – Relieve your stressed skin with a blend of gentle, soothing ingredients including lavender essential oil and aloe vera.
- Lavender-Rosewood Moisturizing Soap – Nourish, soothe, and soften your skin as you cleanse with all-natural ingredients of aloe vera, jojoba oil, and lavender essential oil.
- Lavender Lip Balm—Repair and moisturize your lips with the nourishing blend of lavender essential oil, jojoba oil, and vitamin E.
Using any combination of Lavender Signature Series products daily is a great way to clean and protect your skin with the nourishing benefits of lavender. Visit the individual product pages to learn more about the products available in this line.
Be sure to tell us which Lavender Signature Series products you are using! Leave your favorite lavender tips in the comments section below.
—Ryan Seely, YL Product Marketing Manager