How can a family of three collectively achieve weight-management goals? One word: Slique™. My family and I have been taking a few of the Slique kit products for the past five months. We have seen amazing results!
The exotic Slique Tea was formulated by Young Living Founder, President, and CEO, D. Gary Young. Its ingredients offer a natural alternative to sugar-loaded drinks. Personally, I love the following benefits:
- Slique Tea supports healthy weight management
- Slique Tea provides a natural energy boost
- Slique Tea contains natural tea antioxidants
My family starts each morning by sitting and enjoying the aroma and benefits of this amazing product. We love that it is a natural solution, and it gives us excitement for life.
My husband said he loves to taste the vanilla and cacao. I love the weight loss and the changes to our bodies my family has experienced. Our daughter says it tastes good and was amazed by how baggy her older clothes are.
We all enjoy Slique served hot before each meal; we also enjoy drinking it throughout the day. Thanks again, Young Living!
Kaye Lynne Murphy, LMT
Remember the nutrition professor a few years ago who lost 27 pounds on a Twinkie diet? It seems pretty unbelievable (and we definitely don’t recommend it), but he was able to pull it off simply because he burned more calories than he took in.
I say it’s time we throw out all the fad diets and other gimmicks and get back to the basics of losing weight. Yes, it’s critical to burn more calories than we consume, but we must also make sure that our bodies get a balanced array of nutrients. At only 190 calories per serving, Young Living’s Balance Complete™ helps do both. This incredible super food combines a low-calorie meal replacement with powerful, nutritive ingredients to energize, cleanse, and support proper digestion and colon health.*
Here’s a quick look at some of the key ingredients in Balance Complete:
Proprietary V-fiber™ Blend (larch polysaccharides, brown rice bran, guar gum, konjac, xanthan gum, and chicory root fiber extract)
- This blend provides 11 grams of dietary fiber per serving (44 percent of the daily recommended value) to help control hunger and support digestion.
- It contains 8.75 grams of soluble fiber, which slows digestion by attracting water and turning to a gel. Soluble fiber is also known to lower cholesterol.
- It has 2.27 grams of insoluble fiber, which appears to speed the passage of foods through the stomach and intestines and adds bulk to stool.
Certified Whey Protein
- Whey protein provides the body with an amino acid profile for muscle strength and recovery.
- Young Living’s whey protein is grass-fed, hormone free, pesticide free, and antibiotic free.
- It is low in fat and is typically about 75 percent pure protein by weight.
Proprietary Enzyme Complex (lactase, lipase, bromelain, papain, and amylase)
- Lactase aids in the digestion of lactose (milk sugar).
- Lipase aids in the digestion, transportation, and processing of dietary lipids/fats (e.g., triglycerides, fats, oils).
- Bromelain and papain may aid in the digestion of proteins.
- Amylase aids in the breakdown of starch.
- Add 2 scoops of Balance Complete to 8–10 oz. of cold water or milk of your choice. Shake, stir, or blend until smooth. For added flavor, add fruit or essential oils.
- Replace 1–2 daily meals with Balance Complete.
Balance Complete supplies a third of the recommended daily value for many vitamins and minerals (see nutrition facts here), making it a perfect complement to any weight-management regimen. It’s a complete and nutritionally dynamic meal that provides generous amounts of fiber and other nutrients that cleanse through improving elimination and digestion, balancing blood sugar, and helping control hunger.*
Oh, and did I mention it tastes great? What do you think? Leave your comment regarding Balance Complete and its great benefits. We’ll randomly select a person who leaves a comment to receive a free Balance Complete!
—Ryan Seely, YL Product Marketing Manager
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Nearly two weeks ago, D. Gary Young announced the Slique™ Experience. Distributors are thrilled as they have begun their transformation journey and have been digesting the information and the challenge that were unveiled. The integral part of the Slique Experience is the Slique Kit, which was designed to revolutionize the way we approach weight management. For added benefit, Gary developed a new essential oil blend—Slique Essence—that enhances the slimming benefits of our other products.
So what is Slique Essence? While working in the Nova Vita Center in Ecuador, Gary witnessed the power of this blend in helping to control hunger and to assist individuals in achieving their individual weight goals.* Slique Essence combines the benefits of ocotea, grapefruit, tangerine, lemon, and spearmint essential oils with the sweetness of stevia extract.
Why These Oils?
- Ocotea possesses a pleasing, cinnamon-like scent that provides feelings of fullness.*
- Grapefruit has a refreshing and uplifting aroma and is thought to decrease food cravings. This oil also has fat-dissolving properties that may help overcome obesity.*
- Tangerine helps support digestion and may also help combat the effects of obesity.*
- The citrus-filled scents of lemon have been used to help overcome feelings of hunger and to support digestion.*
- Spearmint supports a healthy metabolism and adds a sense of balance and well-being.*
The many qualities of Slique Essence make it a much-needed tool for your weight-management regimen. Its desirable taste is the perfect addition to tea, water, Power Meal™, Balance Complete™, Pure Protein Complete™, or any beverage. Carry it with you wherever you go to conveniently battle unwanted cravings. With just a few drops of Slique Essence under your tongue, you can fight your “fast-food” times of weakness!
This proprietary oil blend is only available in the Start Living with Slique and Slique Essential Rewards kits. Click here for additional purchasing and program information, and don’t forget to leave your thoughts on the new Slique Essence essential oil blend!**
—Marco Colindres, Associate Product Manager
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
**Slique Essence was not intended for use in diffusers.