Consider the processes the thyroid influences in the body: metabolism, growth and development, body temperature, etc. Young Living’s Thyromin contains a proprietary blend of bovine-derived thyroid powder, adrenal extract, and pituitary extract, as well as herbs, amino acids, minerals, and essential oils that support healthy thyroid function. If you’re not already familiar with this best-selling, thyroid-supporting supplement, take a look at the ingredient information below:
- Iodine is an element needed for the production of thyroid hormones. Because the body does not produce iodine on its own, it can only be obtained through diet or supplements. Iodine is a key component of Thyromin, giving you 1,158 mcg per serving.
- Vitamin E supports enzymes in the body that convert inactive thyroid hormones into active thyroid hormones. Likewise, Thyromin contains 30 IUs, 100 percent of the daily value.
- Under-performing thyroids can also cause potassium deficiency, which can lead to imbalances in many other important minerals in the body. Thyromin contains 66 mg of potassium.
- The essential oils in Thyromin—peppermint, spearmint, myrtle, and myrrh—may have a synergistic, protective effect on your hormonal and immune systems.
- Peppermint essential oil is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs and is known for aiding digestive efficiency and supporting the liver and respiratory system.
- Spearmint essential oil is a rich antioxidant that helps support the nervous system and overall balance in the body.
- Myrtle essential oil is supportive of the respiratory system, skin, and hair, and it has been researched for its effects on glandular imbalances.
- Myrrh essential oil contains some of the highest levels of sesquiterpenes, which are a class of compounds that have a direct effect on the hypothalamus, pituitary, and amygdalae, the seat of our emotions.
If you are desiring thyroid support, or if you’d like to help safeguard your body from future issues, check out Thyromin and the entire QuadShield product kit at www.youngliving.com. Best of luck on your journey to optimal health!
—Jennifer Vance, Associate Product Manager, Nutrition