We’re celebrating Young Living’s 20th year in business with special monthly anniversary giveaways on social media! From Wednesday, March 26, through Friday, March 28, visit our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts to win amazing prizes.
- Facebook: Sacred Frankincense essential oil – 10 winners
- Twitter: – Lavender essential oil – 3 winners
- Instagram: Idaho Blue Spruce essential oil – 5 winners
To see the official rules for this giveaway, click here.
Here are the instructions on how to enter each giveaway:
- Like the Young Living Essential Oils Facebook page.
- Like the giveaway post on the Young Living Essential Oils Facebook page.
- Leave a comment following the instructions on the day’s Facebook post.
- Follow the @YoungLivingEO Twitter account.
- Watch for the giveaway alerts on our Twitter account to find out how to enter each giveaway.
- Follow the @YoungLivingEO Instagram account.
- Like the day’s Instagram photo and follow the instructions on the photo.
The giveaways will end at 11:59 p.m., MT, on the day of each giveaway. The Friday, March 28, giveaways will end at 11:59 p.m., MT, on Sunday, March 30.
As always, we would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment telling us which Young Living products you would like to see in a future Young Living social media giveaway.
With spring just around the corner, we sometimes experience both the “lion” and “lamb” weather that is typically associated with March. In some parts of the United States, this phenomenon can happen in a matter of days. These extreme weather conditions can sometimes cause a variety of skin problems, requiring extra care. That is why I have chosen Young Living’s Orange Blossom Facial Wash™ as the focus of this blog post. It is the perfect way to start and end your day (especially during this crazy time of year).
With an abundance of phytonutrients, Orange Blossom Facial Wash gently removes the impurities of daily living and any remaining makeup. The following list includes a few active ingredients and their benefits:
- Soothes and softens skin
- Supports a younger-looking you
- Brightens dull skin
- Promotes toned and firm skin[i]
Orange Blossom Extract
- Optimal skin emollient
- Helps maintain moisture
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): Inert compound that naturally occurs in a variety of fruits, vegetables, and grains
- Supports normal skin functions
- Promotes a decrease of oxidative stress
- Excellent skin conditioner
- Contains high amounts of carotenoids
- Promotes hydration
- Helps even out skin tone
The special blend of essential oils and natural ingredients in Orange Blossom Facial Wash support the structural integrity of your skin, leaving your just-washed face clean and healthy. Other benefits include:
- A soap-free, mild formula that is suitable for all skin types
- Powerful antioxidants that promote a younger-looking appearance
- Nourishing botanicals that gently support the skin’s natural protective barrier
I have loved hearing from you, and to motivate you to share your experience, I will be giving away ten bottles of Orange Blossom Facial Wash to randomly chosen commenters, as well as posting your testimonials. Leave your comment on this blog or send it directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will happily respond and send ten lucky people an Orange Blossom Facial Wash.
—Gloria Russo, YL International and Portfolio Brand Manager
We are pleased to announce that our March promotion that includes free 15-ml Basil and Melaleuca Alternifolia essential oils, a $20 enrollment coupon, and an 8-pack of ART Beauty Masques has been one of our most popular ever. Through these promotions, thousands of members are discovering exciting new Young Living favorites for free, while enjoying the products they order regularly.
Due to the overwhelming success of this promotion, supplies have become limited. Members who qualify for the 300 PV ART Beauty Masque reward may receive instead an exciting alternative reward! This reward will be of similar value and will, like ART Beauty Masques, be an advanced, essential oil-infused skincare product.
What is your favorite Young Living skincare product? Share your must-try Young Living beauty secret in the comments!
We’re celebrating Young Living’s 20th year in business with special monthly anniversary promotions! Tomorrow only, March 20, you can purchase a 25-count box of Slique™ Tea for 20 percent off!*
Slique Tea is a delicious combination of premium jade oolong tea leaves, ocotea leaves, Vanilla essential oil, and Arabian frankincense powder. When combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, this tasty blend can give a helpful boost to your weight-management goals. Slique Tea is also a major component in our new Slique in 60 challenge!
Each month, be sure to watch our Facebook page to find out which Young Living product will be featured next in our 20th anniversary promotion! Log in to Virtual Office today to enjoy this exclusive discount.
*Please note that the discount will reduce your PV for this item by 20 percent. If this reduction in PV will affect your commissions, please adjust your order accordingly. There is also a limit of five Slique Tea boxes per order. All orders qualify for the 20% off promotion, except orders using rewards points. This discount applies to Young Living members and retail customers. The discount also applies to Essential Rewards orders.
A few weeks ago we gave ideas and recipes of how to avoid bringing home bedbugs when traveling. This week we are getting rid of bedbugs for good with the power of Young Living’s effective essential oils and products.
The following are tips, hints, and recipes for getting rid of those bothersome bugs. After today we will not need to panic when bedbugs come to stay; rather, we can implement the following ideas and live bedbug-free.
- Before washing, spray clothing and linens with either bedbug treatment recipes. Conduct a fabric test before spraying items to make sure they will tolerate your bedbug essential oil blend.
- For particularly difficult cases, wash and dry your items in the hottest water and settings tolerated by the fabrics. For added assurance, add 2-4 capfuls of Thieves® Household Cleaner for every medium to large load.
Hint: Use either Thieves Household Cleaner caps (14.4 oz. or 64 oz.). They both hold 10 ml or 2 teaspoons.
- Steam Treatment:
Add the below steam-treatment mixture to a steam machine or steam carpet cleaner.
- Remember that essential oils and water will not remain blended. You will need to shake the steam machine and or carpet cleaner often throughout the treatment for maximum benefits.
- Thoroughly steam floors, baseboards, bed frame, mattresses, rugs, carpeting, etc.
Bedbug Treatment Recipe No. 1
Mix ingredients together in a spray bottle and spritz over the areas you will be steaming.
Mix ingredients together in a spray bottle and spritz over the areas you will be steaming.
Hint: If you do not have the time or means to steam your furniture and flooring, you can lightly spritz the area with the mixture. Wait 30 minutes or longer before vacuuming. Only use a vacuum that has disposable bags.
Once you have thoroughly spritzed and steamed all infested areas, place sachets between the mattress and box springs, inside drawers and cubbies, behind headboards and footboards, and under any furniture cushions.
Bed Bug Essential Oil Sachet
24 muslin teabags
1 cup baking soda
10 drops Thieves essential oil blend
5 drops Purification essential oil blend
5 drops Geranium essential oil
5 drops Cedarwood essential oil
5 drops Idaho Tansy essential oil
2 drops Palo Santo essential oil
Mix well. Spoon the mixture into the muslin bags. Replace once the sachets have lost their aroma.
Repeat the process as needed. Professional pest control companies usually come back multiple times to eradicate bedbugs. Do not become discouraged if the bugs are not gone with your first attempt. Remember that you are using safe, effective, and powerful essential oils.
Hint: Take care around sensitive people, babies, and cats, especially kittens. They are very sensitive to some essential oils. Make sure that they are out of any room you are treating.
Finally, to keep your home bedbug-free, diffuse Thieves essential oil blend every few days.
I love hearing from you! Please comment on this blog or e-mail me at email@example.com.
—Gloria Russo, YL International and Portfolio Brand Manager, Personal Care
Celebrate the success of this year’s Winter Harvest at the Young Living Highland Flats Tree Farm with a special promotion! Beginning Thursday, March 13, and while supplies last, you can purchase our 5-ml Idaho Blue Spruce essential oil and our 5-ml Idaho Balsam Fir essential oil for 20 percent off.*
To take advantage of this special offer, log in to Virtual Office by clicking here.
Here are the details about the products featured in this promotion:
Idaho Blue Spruce is one of our most popular essential oils and is a symbol of our 20-year commitment to pure, authentic essential oils. Diffuse this powerful oil to create a sense of well-being, wear it as an empowering fragrance, or dilute and apply it where needed post-workout.
Idaho Balsam Fir is distilled from the needles of balsam fir trees grown on our Highland Flats Tree Farm in Idaho. Its aroma is uplifting and rejuvenating for body and mind. Dilute and use in post-workout massage or diffuse to invigorate the mind and senses.
As always, we would love to hear from you! Leave a comment telling us how you use Idaho Blue Spruce and Idaho Balsam Fir essential oils!
*There is a limit of five Idaho Blue Spruce and five Idaho Balsam Fir essential oils per order. These products can be purchased individually. All orders qualify for the 20% off promotion, except orders using rewards points. This discount applies to Young Living members and retail customers. The discount also applies to Essential Rewards orders.
Young Living’s line of nutritional products offers an effective, convenient way to get all of the benefits of essential oils daily, while also providing other necessary vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. As someone who is closely involved in the development of our high-quality nutritional supplements, I am often asked about what goes in to the formulation process. Here’s a general outline of how a Young Living nutritional product goes from ideation to product launch:
Ideation Phase—This is possibly the longest part of the process. For the most part, it exists in Young Living Founder and CEO Gary Young’s mind, developing and evolving until he feels it is time to take the next step. This process could be as short as a few weeks or as long as a few years. Only Gary knows when the time is right to unveil his next creation.
Formulation Phase—This is where Gary excitedly introduces his ideas to the Product Management and Research and Development teams. We then search out natural ingredients that can be combined with pure essential oils to deliver Gary’s innovative product with superior health benefits. It was during this part of the process that Slique™ Gum taught us that Gary’s laboratory is everywhere. Gary spent countless hours in his kitchen working with oleo gum resin until he finally achieved Slique Gum—the perfect combination of frankincense resin and essential oils.
Development and Testing Phase—This is where we take Gary’s prized formula and search out a manufacturing partner best suited for the project. Not just anybody qualifies to be our partner: They must first pass an extensive auditing process that looks at safety, financial, and quality standards. This step also includes pilot batches and samples. During this phase with Slique Bars, we went through more than 10 sample versions until we perfected what I deem to be the most delicious bar the company has ever produced.
Production Phase—This phase generally lasts 12–18 weeks. We visit the manufacturer multiple times to ensure that everything is duplicated exactly as designed, from the color of the wrapper to the quality of the product.
Launch Phase—This phase usually happens during a Young Living convention. When a product is launched, members and staff are able to experience the final product—and the excitement is contagious and rewarding!
When you order all Young Living products, including our nutritional supplements, you can have confidence that you are getting more than just a trend or a lucky guess. Each nutritional supplement embodies years of combining nature and science into a product that supports overall health and wellness.
What are your favorite Young Living nutritional products? Let us know in the comments!
—Ryan Seely, Associate Product Marketing Manager
Eating better is one of the simplest and most fruitful ways to improve your overall health and well-being. If we are what we eat, then adding the potent and healthful constituents found in Young Living essential oils to your daily diet can be an easy and delicious way to improve your health and energy.
March is the American Dietetic Association’s National Nutrition Month, and what better way to incorporate their theme to enjoy the taste of eating right into your life than to enhance the flavors of your dishes with Young Living essential oils?
Here are just a few examples of how you can add richness and flavor to your cooking and food preparation by including Young Living essential oils:
For a delicious way to load your body with nutrients, add the following superfoods, fresh fruits and vegetables, and Young Living essential oils to your next smoothie:
- Fruit: bananas, blueberries, apples, oranges, grapes, strawberries, etc.
- Leafy greens: spinach, kale, Swiss chard, or even broccoli
- Almond milk or ice
- Flax or chia seeds
- Spirulina: a great source of protein
- Coconut: fresh coconut flesh or coconut milk
- Bee pollen: one of the most complete foods found in nature
- Young Living’s Pure Protein Complete: 2 scoops (8 oz.)
- 1–2 drops of Young Living’s Lemon, Frankincense, and Ocotea essential oils
- To sweeten it up a bit, you can also add Young Living’s Blue Agave or Stevia Extract
Essential Oil-Infused Olive Oil
- Infuse a bottle of extra virgin olive oil with herbs and a few drops of Young Living’s Basil, Black Pepper, Dill, Lemon, Fennel, Clove, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Rosemary, Oregano, Tarragon, or Thyme essential oils to make fantastic salad dressings, a drizzle over pasta dishes, a dip for artisan bread, or a marinade for your favorite meats and vegetables. Essential oil-infused olive oil also makes a great gift or party favor.
- Add some fresh, diced mint or carrots along with a few drops of Young Living’s Lemon or Basil essential oil to your rice, bulgur, quinoa, or couscous side dish for enhanced flavor.
Leave a comment below to share ways that you use Young Living essential oils in your food preparation or cooking!
—Heidi Jeanfreau, International and Portfolio Brand Manager
Winter can be a difficult season on your physical and emotional health. The days are shorter, it is cold in most parts of the country, and colds and the flu are more prevalent.
During any season there are a few basics that can help to maintain optimal physical and mental health, such as eating healthful foods, drinking lots of water, exercising regularly, and getting enough sleep. However, you may be doing everything “right” and still need a little extra support to get you through those short winter days and long winter nights. Whether diffusing, applying topically, or taking internally, Young Living essential oils can help you strengthen your physical wellness, improve your emotional balance, and fill your home with safe, purifying products.
Here are some ways you can incorporate Young Living essential oils and essential oil-infused products into your daily routine to support your health all winter long:
Utilize the Power of Thieves:
- To help control the spread of germs, wash your hands frequently and incorporate the health-supporting power of any of our Thieves® products.
- Diffuse Thieves essential oil blend day or night to help purify and humidify the air.
- Clean household surfaces with Thieves Wipes or Thieves Household Cleaner.
- If you’re on the go, help sanitize the air with a squirt or two of Thieves Spray.
- Keep Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier in your car, at your desk, and in your purse or bag for a quick and easy cleansing shot. I frequently use a napkin and a small drop to clean my desktop.
Support the Body’s Natural Defenses:
- Citrus oils such as Citrus Fresh™, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Orange, and Tangerine help support the body’s natural defenses. Plus, the fresh, vibrant citrus scents can also help boost your mood during short winter days.
- Mountain Savory™ revitalizes and stimulates the body and has strong purifying properties.
- Clove is an important ingredient in Thieves and helps support the body’s natural response to stress.
- Oregano is known as a purifying oil.
- Thyme was traditionally regarded for its cleansing properties.
- ImmuPower™ is great to diffuse or apply topically to the feet and hands.
- Purification® deodorizes and neutralizes the air.
Support Respiratory Health:
- R.C.™ has three varieties of Eucalyptus and is comforting when applied to the chest and throat.
- Thieves Lozenges deliver the cleansing power of Thieves for long-lasting relief.
- Breathe Again™ Roll-On creates a soothing aroma.
- Peppermint eases tension and, along with Myrtle and Pine, supports healthy respiratory function.
Get a Good Night’s Sleep:
- Take a soothing bath before bed with some Epsom salts and Peace & Calming® or Dream Catcher™ to promote relaxation.
- Put some water and RutaVaLa™ or Lavender in a spray bottle and spray it on your pillow.
- Diffuse Harmony™, Valor®, Gentle Baby™, Trauma Life™, Stress Away™, or Angelica to help bring a peaceful night’s slumber.
Please leave a comment below to share how you use essential oils to help maintain your health in the winter months.
—Heidi Jeanfreau, YL International and Portfolio Brand Manager
This March we are offering one of our most valuable reward bundles ever—and with a qualifying order, you could make it yours! With shareable rewards and valuable additions to your family’s essential oil collection, you’ll want to place your order soon!
Reach 300 PV with your March order and receive a reward pack worth $204.83 that includes 15-ml Basil and Melaleuca Alternifolia essential oils, plus a $20 enrollment coupon and an ART® Beauty Masque eight pack!
Here are the details:
Basil essential oil is often used in cooking. Use it sparingly in your favorite Italian recipes to infuse them with a rich, spicy aroma. Its ability to refresh the mind and release minor muscle tension makes it an important component of the Raindrop Technique®. Incorporate Basil essential oil into Raindrop treatments, inhale directly to refresh the mind, or dilute and use in restorative massage.
Commonly known as tea tree oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia possesses a clean, fresh, herbaceous aroma that energizes the spirit. With its purifying and skin-loving properties, Melaleuca Alternifolia is a favorite in high-end and home spa treatments.
Our transferrable $20 enrollment coupon is an ideal tool for sharing Young Living and bringing new energy to your organization. You can find the coupon code on your qualifying 300 or 250 PV order invoice, which you may then give to an enrolling member!
Suitable for even the most delicate skin, ART Beauty Masques feature soothing botanicals to promote a smooth, radiant complexion. This Mary Young-signature product replenishes the skin with gentle plant extracts, such as orchid and aloe, and renewing essential oils, including Lavender, Frankincense, Lime, and Copaiba. Keep them for yourself or share them with friends for a home spa night!
Excited about these promotions? How would you use Basil and Melaleuca Alternifolia essential oils? Let us know what you think in the comments. Go to YoungLiving.com for full offer details and visit Virtual Office to update your order and receive these free products.